Thursday, August 19, 2010

This Summer

This was one busy summer. We did many things one would normally do in the summer. We also had some down time too. We went to the Lila Eddington Reunion. Which was really fun to go to. It was nice to catch up with my Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins that I don't get to see very much of anymore. My kids enjoyed playing with their cousins and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.



My dad was in charge of this year's reunion, he did a Geo Caching type of activity. My Grandma did a treasure hunt for the younger kids after lunch. As always the last day was the hardest because of all the fun everyone had.
My kids did some of this, Hanging out in the wading pool.


We celebrated the Fourth of July attending one of these.




Marie did a Lemonade stand. This one made a TON of money, but she had a helper too. So I think we had a fun Summer. We were able to make it to the Battle of the Little Bighorn Battlefield and Yellowstone. (which is my favorite National Park!)




3 comments:

  1. How much money is a TON? I want to be your helper next time you have a lemonade stand! I need a lucrative business!

    Love, Grandma Eddington

    ReplyDelete