Friday, November 5, 2010

October Fun

October is such a fun month. First comes my birthday. Then General Conference, which I love to listen to the General Authorities and President Monson speak. Then there is UEA is always fun because the kids can enjoy some of the last good weather for awhile. Then there is APPLE PICKING TIME.!! Which I enjoy doing. I think the last time I went apple picking was when Katherine was a toddler. It was so much fun seeing some of my aunts and uncles and my grandma. I Love her so much she is an amazing woman. After all of the apples are either eaten or turned into some yummy apple juice. It is time to Trick Or Treat. Here is Lizzie in her Halloween costume. She was excited to be a pink princess riding a unicorn Pegasus.


Here is Lizzie picking apple at Great Grandma's house. She had so much fun. Picking apples at my grandmas house brings back so many fond memories when I was my kids ages.

Here is Marie helping out Sarah



Sarah was so happy that she got to help out too.





Katherine reaching for some apples. She wanted to help get some apples.






Here is Sarah dressed as a fairy. This was a last minute costume. A couple of days earlier when I was pulling out the costumes for Katherine and Lizzie but, when I pulled out the lion costume that the others wore when they were Sarah's age. Sarah didn't want anything to with it.






Just before trick or treating in our neighborhood on Saturday, we attended the West Bountiful 5th Ward's Trunk 'n' Treat the girls had fun. I think all in all this October had to be on of the best .





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great October!! Lots of fun activities and I loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I'm always so sad that we miss apple picking each year. My kids would love it! But that 9-hour drive is a bum kicker.

    I'm glad your October was fun. Ours was too!

    ReplyDelete